BedBugs Pest Control Milton Keynes, Bletchley & Newport Pagnell
We have eliminated hundreds of Bed Bug infestations across Milton Keynes, Bletchley & Newport Pagnell.We are fully insured to cover all domestic and commercial bed bug removal requests and trading standards approved contractors. We regularly carry out work in homes, hotels and guest houses where bed bugs have become ingrained in the mattress and bedding.
The bed bug is also known as Cimex lectularius is found Worldwide. It is associated with human habitation, hiding in furniture and structural cracks and crevices. They come out at night when they are hungry to search for blood meals.
Bed bugs leave a few signs of their presence in an area; these are as follows:
- Rustic of reddish stains found on bed sheets or mattresses.
- Dark Spots
- Eggs or Egg Shells which are tiny and are pale yellow or light brown skins that nymphs shed.
- Live bed bugs
A simple inspection from one of our trained pest control operatives will quickly identify any signs of Bed Bug infestations.
The Problems Bed Bugs Cause
Bed Bugs are not known to be carriers of disease, and the primary reason removal is the unpleasant irritation following their bites, which could lead to skin infections.
Mating - The female bug can lay up to 200 eggs to the structure 4 or 5 times per day.
Control Methods For Bed Bugs
We only use the most effective bed bug control methods available.
- Spray or dust the infected area with a broad spectrum with Residual Insecticide paying extra attention to bed frames, skirting boards, wall switches and any other cracks or crevices.
- Spray everything in the entire house with Tea Tree Oil; this can eradicate bed bugs.
- Apply Silica Gel. This gel will get stuck to the bug and cannot be shaken off, causing the insect to dehydrate and die.
Our bed bug removal services come with a 100% guarantee of satisfaction.
Prevention of Future Bed Bug Damage & Infestation
As with all types of pest's, prevention is always better than treatment.
- Wash all bedding linen on boil wash; the steam will kill bed bugs.
- Purchase specialised bed bug covers, quality ones with heavy-duty zippers.
- If possible, all bedding material and mattresses should be removed and thrown away
- Buy or hire a steam cleaner and steam all possible furniture, furnishings and mattress.
Our prices are low, and we guarantee to beat any like for like quotes from any other genuine pest control company in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire.
For a free quote for Bed Bug removal or treatment services in Milton Keynes, Bletchley & Newport Pagnell or the surrounding areas, we cover, please ring us on or today.