One Stop Pest Control - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- The client’ means the business or person to whom One Stop Pest Control has agreed to supply a service in accordance with these terms & conditions of a business
- One Stop Services reserves the right to charge by the hour, for any journeys wasted due to failure to appear at appointments, for delays in carrying out the work or for any cancellations as a result of the clients failure to allow access, tp process the work or provide proper instruction.
- One Stop Services will carry out inspections and investigations with their professional judgement which is appropriate and possible with the particular circumstances.
- One Stop Services will try and identify any areas which would normally be inspected but was unable to due to the lack of suitable access or similar. If necessary the surveyor will indicate where he considers the access should be obtained or formed and will advise where possible or probable defects based on the evidence he was able to see from elsewhere in the structure.
- The Bait Stations, Traps and other devices are property of One Stop Services only They are not sold or leased out to clients unless specifically stated on the receipt/contract.
- THE CUSTOMER WILL be able to make payments promtly to one stop services as agreed in the Service Agreement. Prompt payment is a condition of the agreement and any persons withholding payment will occur a charge of £10.00 per day for late payments.
- The pest control services shall be carried out in a professional manner at regular intervals as we specified in the service agreement. The technician will use and apply the correct pesticides and monitoring devices as they deem appropriate on each visit. Any infestation covered by the agreement and discovered during a visit will be treated appropriately and immediately.
- All One Stop Services technicians will report to the site contact on each visit and will leave a written report on their findings, treatments and recommendations made during the inspection.
- Additional visits and treatments needed to control the pests specified on the service agreement will be carried out free of charge.
- You or an alternative representative must be available at the site during the agreed date and time slot, unless prior arrangements have been made in advance for us to carry out the Service in your absence. If no one is present when we call at the agreed slot there is no entitlement to a refund and you will still be liable for our contracted fee.
- The customer must observe and/or comply with any health and safety requirements and precautions made by the pest technicians during the undertaking of the work.
- The Customer will take all reasonable precautions necessary to protect any equipment contained within and the health and safety of any people using the premises.